Neurogen brain and spine institute is 11-storied seafacing building, providing professional in-patient and outpatient outreach rehabilitation and condition management. It is located very close to seawoods grand central station (Asia’s largest Upcoming railway station) in Navi-Mumbai. It has excellent road connectivity via Palm-Beach road and very close proximity to the upcoming International airport at Navi-Mumbai.
- Once you reach Neurogen our Patient Services team will help you with scheduling appointments with our doctors.
- Appointments for all the pre-operative tests will also be managed by us. (MRI,EEG,EMG,NCV,PET-SCAN, Blood test etc)
- Information on Transportation Facilities
- Assistance on Hotel Bookings
- Our International Patient Service will help you with scheduling appointments with our doctors
At Neurogen brain and spine institute (StemAsia) we offer 4 types of accommodation. Variety of bed types are made available to suit the requirements of patients keeping in mind their convenience and affordability. Bed types range from General to Executive suites as follows:-
|ROOM CATEGORIES||PATIENT AMENITIES|
Deluxe (Private Room)
- Food is an important part of the services rendered. The menu is personally supervised by our team of dieticians.
- There is a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian menu.
- The cafeteria is operative from 8 am to 9 pm
At Neurogen Brain and Spine Institute, we have two state of the art operation theaters. They comprise of all the necessary equipments required for stem cell transplantation. We have a multi disciplinary team carrying out the procedure.
Stem Cell Laboratory
At Neurogen Brain and Spine Institute, we have a state of the art laboratory. It is suitably equipped with various modern instruments to carry out the stem cell processing. We have an expert neuropathologist who carries out this procedure under completely sterile conditions.
- Occupational Therapy
- Neuro-psychological Intervention
- ACDC (Autism Child Development Center)
- ABA (Applied Behavioral Analysis)
- Neuro-pediatric Department
- Speech Therapy
- Dance & Music Therapy
- Diet Counseling
- Aquatic Therapy
- Pain and Spasticity Management
- Yoga Therapy
- Electro Therapy
- Urologist (for patients suffering from bladder and bowel problems)
- Andrologist (for sexual rehabilitation)
- Cardiologist (for patients with cardiac complications)
- Anesthetists (for pain management)
- Psychiatrist (for tracking behavioral issues)
- Orthopedic Surgeon (for patients who have developed contractures and deformities)
- Plastic Surgeon (for pressure sore and wound management)
- Neuro Surgeon (for addressing neurological issues)