At Neurogen Brain & Spine Institute, we realize that International Patients looking for treatment in India have special needs and requirements. In order to provide a highly specialized service, we offer seamless patient services of world-class quality. From the warmth of our greeting at the airport, to the speed of registration and smoothness of discharge, we have set unparalleled service standards across the country.
Once you share your reports and your medical condition with us, our team of doctors will analyze the same and share their expert opinion on the treatment to be followed.
You will, of course, have to travel for actual treatment, but we can streamline that by giving you advice and information regardless of your current physical location.
Just give us your medical details, outlining your problem and attaching reports (x-rays, CT/MRI scan, Blood reports etc) or a summary of observations based on them.
- Answer your “who”, “what”, where”, “how” and “why” queries
- Guide you for the consultant doctor
- Share an all inclusive cost estimate for the recommended treatment
- Share details about the recuperation- the time period, precautions to be taken, any special requirements pertaining to diet/physiotherapy etc.
- We will mail you our brochures and books which will guide you how we treat patients here.
Visa And Travel Assistance
Once you confirm your visit to our facility for medical treatment, we will send a visa requisition letter to the Indian Embassy in your country. A copy of the letter will be marked to you.
Please send us the following details via email if you want us to send a visa requisition letter to the Indian Embassy in your country:
- Patient's name and passport scan
- Your tentative date of arrival at Neurogen Brain & Spine Institute
Kindly carry below documents-
- Residence proofs
- Passport size photographs
- Passport and Visa Letter
For your convenience we offer a number of payment modes:
Transfer money directly from your bank account to :
Acc name: Neurogen Brain & Spine Institute Pvt Ltd
A/C No : 0188102000008235
Bank Name : IDBI Bank
Branch : Sion ( West ), Sol 188
IFSC Code : IBKL0000188
Swift Code : IBKLINBB004
It takes about some days for the funds to be credited depending upon the country you are sending. Send us the scanned copy of the money transfer receipt; this will be used to help you settle your bill. On discharge, any excess amount will be refunded to you and any shortfall will have to be paid in cash.
• The transferred amount cannot be used for bill settlement unless you provide us with a copy of the wire transfer receipt
Direct payment at the hospital:
Pay your hospital bill at the hospital directly through cash.
- We accept Visa, Master card.
- We accept payment for inpatient services in all major currencies.
Before your arrival, our International Patients Services Team will send you the name and contact details of the staffer being sent to meet you. This person will escort you to the hospital or accommodation. If you are unable to find the person sent to pick you up, all you need to do is call our hospital helpline.
Assistance With Hotel Bookings
Depending on your budget, we can arrange accommodation for you and your attendant close to the hospital at nearby hotels.
Facilities like hospital visits, on-call doctor, cab services and emergency ambulance can also be arranged by us.
- International help desk at the reception
- Fix the initial consultation with the doctor(s)
- Quick and complimentary review of medical reports
- Schedule standard pre-surgical tests required
- Explain your pre/post-surgical medication to you
- Registration for legal formalities
- Language interpreters
- Stay in a deluxe suite with most of the rooms having view of
- Complimentary stay for one attendant during hospital admission
- Foreign exchange services so that paying in different currencies is never a problem
- Arrange for a consultation with the dietician who will then personalize our special international menu to your medical and religious needs, and tastes.
- Assistance with local SIM card/phone so that you are always connected with your family
- TVs with international entertainment channels
- Assistance with local travel and sightseeing within India